Appointments | 09989426898
Solutions to Spinal Problems by
Dr. J. Naresh Babu MS(ortho).,FNB(Spine Surgery)
1. (ISSLS Prize Winner) A Study of Diffusion in Human Lumbar Discs: A Serial Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study Documenting the Influence of the Endplate on Diffusion in Normal and Degenerate Discs. S. Rajasekaran PhD, J. Naresh Babu, MS, R. Arun, MBBS, B. Roy Wilson Armstrong, MBBS, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, MS, and S.Murugan, MD. SPINE Volume 29, Number 23, pp 2654-2667, 2004.
2. The Normal Diffusion Pattern Of Human Lumbar Intervetebral Discs. A. Ranganathan, S. Rajasekaran, J Naresh Babu and A Prasad Shetty. J Bone Joint Surg (B) 2005 proceedings; Vol 87, SUPP III, 235.
3. Translaminar facetal (Mager'l) Screw fixation. S. Rajasekaran, J. Naresh-Babu Neurol India. 2005 Dec;53(4):520-4.
4. A score for predicting salvage and outcome in Gustilo type-IIIA and type-IIIB open tibial fractures.Rajasekaran S Naresh Babu J, Dheenadhayalan J, Shetty AP, Sundararajan SR, Kumar M, Rajasabapathy S. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2006 Oct;88(10):1351-60.
5. Morphological Changes during Growth in Healed Childhood Spinal Tuberculosis: A Fifteen-Year Prospective Study of Sixty-One Children Treated by Ambulatory Chemotherapy. S Rajasekaran, Ajoy P Shetty, J Dheenadhayalan; J Naresh-Babu; T Kishen.- J Pediatr Orthop. 2006 Nov-Dec;26(6):716-24.
6. Review of postcontrast MRI studies on diffusion of human lumbar discs. S.Rajasekaran, J. Naresh Babu, KS Murugan, J Magn Reson Imaging. 2007 Feb;25(2):410-8. Review.
7. Pharmacological enhancement of disc nutrition and differentiation of healthy, ageing and degenerated discs. Results from serial post-contrast MRI studies in 365 human lumbar discs. S.Rajasekaran, K.Venkatadass, J.Naresh-Babu MS, K.Ganesh, Ajoy.P.Shetty. European Spine journal, April, 2008.
A Study of Diffusion in Human Lumbar Discs -A Serial MRI study documenting the influence of the endplate on diffusion in normal and degenerate discs..
Organizing secretary Decision making and techniques in Spine Surgery-Lumbar Spine I, by Guntur Bone Club, IMA Hall, Guntur, 2008...
Dr. Naresh and his Team provides comprehensive and exclusive spine services ranging from non-operative and operative management of low back and neck pain, degenerative spinal pathologies ....
1. 'A Comprehensive Trauma Score To Prognosticate Outcome In Grade III B Open Tibial Fractures'. American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons 71st Annual Meeting 2004 Proceedings. Rajasekaran S, Rajasabapathy S, Kumar P.V Manoj, Naresh Babu J, Dheenadhayalan J, Ajoy Shetty Prasad, Maheswar Canjivaram.
2. Pre-Emptive Analgesia for Post-Operative Pain Relief in Lumbosacral Spine Surgeries: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Rajasekaran S, Naresh Babu J, Sekar C, Reddy S, Ajoy PS, Pithwa YK. Spine Society of Europe -2004 abstracts (A67). Spine week-2004 Abstracts Book page 71.
3. Resection and Reconstruction of Primary Vertebral Tumors of Cervical Spine. Rajasekaran S, Ajoy PS, Ramakantha Rao I, Naresh Babu J, Keshan T, Pithwa YK. Cervical Spine Research Society-Europe abstracts (A54) Spine week-2004 Abstracts Book page 57.
4. Clinical Outcome Does Not Match Radiological Fusion In Bone-Only Anterior Cervical Fusion Following Discectomy. Rajasekaran S, Arun R, Naresh Babu J, Ajoy PS, Ramakantha Rao I, Keshan T. Cervical Spine Research Society-Europe abstracts (P99) Spine week-2004 Abstracts Book page 447.
5. Endplate Damage in Lumbar Discs Can Be Identified In-vivo By Post-Contrast MRI Studies. Dr. S. Rajasekaran, Dr. J. Naresh Babu, Dr. R. Arun, Dr. BRW Armstrong, Dr. Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Dr. KS. Murugan. International Society for Study on Lumbar Spine (ISSLS) abstracts (P238) Spine week-2004 Abstracts Book page 591.
6. Childhood Spinal Tuberculosis as a Clinical Model of Euler's Theory of 'Buckling Collapse' Of a Structural Column. S. Rajasekaran, Dheenadayalan J, Reddy S, Ramakantha Rao I, J. Naresh Babu, Ajoy PS. Spine Society of Europe -2004 abstracts (P542). Spine week-2004 Abstracts Book page 902.
7. Pre-Emptive Analgesia in Lumbosacral Spine Surgery: A Randomized Controlled Trial J Naresh Babu, C Sekar, Kishen Thomas, Yogesh Pithwa, S Rajasekaran Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India. XXIII SICOT/SIROT Triennial World Congress 2-9 September 2005 Istanbul, Turkey.SIC10-09.
8. A Comprehensive Score to Prognosticate Limb Salvage and Outcome Measures In Grade IIIB Open Tibial Fractures. S Rajasekaran, PV Manoj Kumar, J Naresh Babu, J Dheenadhayalan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India XXIII SICOT/SIROT Triennial World Congress 2-9 September 2005 Istanbul, Turkey.SIC12-02.
9. Global Reconstruction of Bone and Soft tissue Defects in Open injuries of Limbs S Rajasekaran, S Rajasabapathy, J Dheenadhayalan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, J Naresh Babu Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India. XXIII SICOT/SIROT Triennial World Congress 2-9 September 2005 Istanbul, Turkey. SIC12-03.
10. Primary Bone Grafting in High Energy Open Injuries of Limbs Kishen Thomas, A Rajendrababu, J Naresh Babu, J Dheenadhayalan, S Rajasekaran Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India XXIII SICOT/SIROT Triennial World Congress 2-9 September 2005 Istanbul, Turkey.SIC12-07.
11. The Indications and Safety of Primary Closure in Open Injuries of Limbs.-A Prospective Study of Two Hundred and Fifty Seven Open Injuries. J Naresh Babu, J Dheenadhayalan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, K Krishna Kumar, S Rajasekaran. Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India. XXIII SICOT/SIROT Triennial World Congress 2-9 September 2005 Istanbul, Turkey. SIC12-08.
Published International Abstracts
1.JNaresh Babu "Fractures of the Sacrum". Vol 2, Ch 15, Text book of spinal infections and trauma. An official text book of Association of Spine surgeons of India. Editeby S.Rajasekaran
1. Prospective Audit of Adverse Events in a Busy Orthopaedic Unit. in 'Journal of The Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association'- 2003 Dr. J. Naresh Babu, Dr.B.C.Bhanu Prakash , Dr. K. Divakar Raju, Dr. S. Rajasekaran.
2. Far lateral Lumbar Disc Herniation Treated by Paraspinal Microsurgical Muscle Splitting Approach. Dr. J. Naresh Babu, Dr. Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Dr.S. Rajasekaran. 'Journal of The Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association'- 2005.
3. Single Stage Correction of Post-Tubercular Kyphosis by Posterior Column Shortening. Dr. Thomas Kishen, Dr. J. Naresh Babu, Dr. Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Dr.S. Rajasekaran. Journal of the Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association'- 2005.
National Journal Articles
(Click on Thumbnails for big images)